PrintNZ Day of Development 2013
The PrintNZ Day of Development mini-conference took place in Wellington on Friday 3 May — the day of the NZ Pride In Print Awards.
PrintNZ staged this event as part of our continuing work to provide members with access to learning and development opportunities.
The speakers were:
- Phil O’Reilly, BusinessNZ > State of the Nation
- Anders Sorman-Nilsson, o2 Speakers > Digilog: Where Digital meets Analogue
- David Nottage, TORQUE Ltd > Think Outside the Square
- Mike Clark, The Marketing Company > Marketing Strategies for SME’s
- Richard Longman, Price Waterhouse Coopers > Buy, Sell or Merge
Thank you to all those who attended this event. Read the post-event media release here.